Sunday, February 08, 2009

snow

Doing some extra work to help with my own personal economic crisis. I need shoes cos the pair that I am wearing appear to leak. I'm also having problems meeting my music buying needs.

It has started to snow outside. I hope it stops soon because I don't want to be trapped in the hospital tonight. If I'm lucky the snow will make people forget that they are sick and keep them away from hospital. I guess that's wishful thinking.

Now that I work in research it's nice to do clinical shifts every so often. It improves my sense of self worth. It makes me feel like a proper doctor. It's good fun too.

Enough pish for now.

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Your studying to be a doctor? Or are you a doctor?

drphunk said...

I am a doctor. I have been one for several years. It's a good job but it can be difficult at times. I am currently doing clinical research into stroke.