Tuesday, January 01, 2013

welcome to 2013

I've been fairly crap with this blog recently.  I've not had time to update it due to being fairly busy at my full time clinical job while still finishing off my MD thesis. I'm also a bit older and possibly a bit more boring.

I am now based in Glasgow full-time again which  is good for me on a personal level.  I was working on the other side of the country for 18 months while still living in Glasgow and that was hell.  This was compounded by my flat having a leaking roof and some flooding for several months last christmas.

I have been to some decent gigs that I've not fully written up in the past few months.  I saw Grizzly Bear at the Barrowlands (interesting, some great songs but not totally mindblowing), Animal Collective at the  ABC (ok not amazing) and Mission of Burma at MONO (great band hampered by poor sound).  I have tickets for a few good things next year including My Bloody Valentine, Sigur Ros, and Desperadicos (Bright Eyes).  I'm also going to ATP again.

Anyway, I hope to write here more this year.  I might even have some interesting stuff to say (although I wouldn't bet on it).

I hope that anyone reading this has a great year in 2013

No comments: