Thursday, August 24, 2017

things that happened that I would not have expected 20 years ago

The world is a strange place and you can't predict the future.  I've been about for a while now and I realise that a lot of unexpected things have happened.

Some of the oddest things - in no real order
Preacher being made into a TV show
Ant Man being a live action film
Guardians of the Galaxy being a live action film
7 Star Wars films being made in the last 20 years
Twin Peaks returning to TV after 25 years
Mogwai going from playing the Key Youth Centre in East Kilbride to playing the Hydro in Glasgow
Rangers Football Club going into administration
Woolworths and Safeways no longer being on the high street in Scotland
Netflix and youtube
Every song ever being available instantly on the internet
Me doing the job I'm doing and living the life I'm living

The world in a strange and brilliant place at times

No comments: