Friday, March 16, 2018

this week

this week I have

1 - watched season 2 of Jessica Jones on Netflix
2 - watched the Death of Stalin
3 - worked many hours in a way that may benefit society
4 - had a panic one morning when I lost my house keys
5 - sent my mother flowers a few days after Mother's Day, knowing it would surprise her
6 - looked at several houses
7 - tried to teach myself immunology
8 - taught people stuff in a way that I hope will benefit them and society
9 - spent time with my favourite person
10 - read an entertaining book on my Kindle
11 - caught up with an old friend and planned a trip to a part of Scotland I've never visited
12 - planned a day trip to London for work

there are things I could have done better and things I did fairly well.  I spent some time worrying about some stuff that I couldn't change. I spent some other time working on things that may be useful.

I've been listening to the Fall a bit too much and listening to Danzig a wee bit



No comments: