Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SFX magazine

SFX is probably my favourite geek magazine. I thought I'd write about it because I just bought issue number 150, I'm watching torchwood on BBC2 and it's raining outside and I have nothing else to do.

In case you don't know SFX is a British science-fiction glossy magazine that you can actually buy in most high street newsagents. It's been going for 11 or 12 years now and it covers films, tv, books, comics and computer games (as well as more general nerd stuff).

The latest issue has an interview with Stan (the man) Lee who created Spiderman, the Fantastic Four and the X-men as well as loads of neologisms. It also has an article on Quantum Leap, a TV series that I loved when I was a kid.

The book reviews and film reviews are generally good. It has useful nerd news (about TV shows and films and fanboy shit like that). It has a bit of a sense of humour and it looks good. I like it. You might to.

funk

No comments: