Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm in a good mood

I've been walking around in a good mood today. This is unusual for me, especially on a Monday, although I am still pretty chuffed with myself. I am now a Member of the Royal College of Physicians and I have attained this position within two and a half years of graduating from medical school (which is as quick as you can do it). There is also a chance that I am the first person from my medical school to do this (as I was a member of the first class to graduate from my medical school in 2004). If I am not the first, I am one of the first.

I've spent a lot of the day thanking the numerous consultants and more experienced junior doctors who helped me prepare for my exam. My other colleagues sitting the same exam have passed too. Everyone is happy.

I have a head the size of a basketball at the moment.

I'm so happy I've even managed to forget about how much the government is fucking all the junior doctors in the UK at the moment (see my post from last week).

Anyway, I am enjoying the gothic noise of the horrors debut album and I have also been listening to the shins. I'm starting to read another book by Christopher Priest.

Today, life is sweet.

No comments: