Sunday, December 07, 2008

Recent political comedy moments

I was pissing myself when the list of BNP members was published on the internet. I realise that even political racists have a right to privacy but I still thought it was funny. I do not think that racists should be teachers, policemen, doctors or soldiers. I hope that this event might give some of these short-sighted numpties a kick in the arse if their jobs are in danger. Hopefully they might stop being nasty racists and accept that people are people. That would be nice. It probably won't happen.

The funniest moment was Nick Griffin complaining of 'fascism' while being interviewed by Krishnan Guru-Murthy. Griffin came across as a nasty thug.

Two people have been arrested in connection with the leak. I hope they escape any serious punishment.

No comments: