Sunday, July 03, 2005

Starting up

I'm playing about with this thing after I saw that one of my friends had one. I don't know If I'll use it much (or even at all) but it could be fun. I might use it to talk about music and books and stuff or about the world in general. I'm not sure.

I might put some biographical detail later on but I'll keep it minimal just now. I'm male, british and in my late 20s. I've got a busy job and I'm about to move half-way across the country. I like most sorts of music and I like books when I get a chance. When I was a kid I always wanted to be a writer and in some ways this is a chance to do that.

Normally I'm so busy at work I don't get time to piss about with stuff like this. I'm on holiday just now, so I'll give it a go and hopefully the habit will stick.

Anyway, seeya later

Phunk

No comments: