Monday, December 25, 2006

Mistletoe and wine

Christmas has been good so far this year. I'm not at work; I'm at home with my parent which is exactly where I want to be today. I've had a decent meal and I saw a few old friends in the pub last night. I was able to get a taxi home without any hassle. Life is good.

People have kindly bought me some nice presents. There include the latest Richard Dawkins book The God Delusion which is not exactly full of seasonal cheer as well as a book based on the QI TV series. I have also been given a box-set of the Indiana Jones films as well as a set of the Mighty Boosh TV shows.

I have just finished watching a TV adaption of the Terry Pratchett Hogfather book which was OK and I plan to keep my nose in a book until the Doctor Who Christmas Special comes on this evening.

Sadly, I have a 13 hour shift at work tommorrow. That sucks.

Anyhow

Keep it loose

phunky

Phunk

No comments: