Saturday, April 08, 2006

night shifts

just finished seven 13 hour night shifts in a row. I've had no life for the past 7 days but I survived and more importantly everyone else did. some of my nights were very busy. last night I only got to sit down and have a sandwich after 9 hours (and that was only for 20 minutes). Luckily I don't have more nights for 4 months now.

I've just recently bought series 7 of south park on DVD from america and it's rather good. Somehow I hadn't seen any of it so it gave me something to watch in the 30 minutes of spare time I had before falling asleep every day. I haven't read anything, watched TV or spoken to any of my friends. The things we do for money....

Back to 9 to 5 normality on Monday. Going to see bonnie prince billy and giant drag next week which should be cool. Life goes on.

This weekend I'm gonna sleep, read and play guitar

Phunky

1 comment:

zoe said...

have a relaxing w/end, dude, and enjoy the gigs!
zoe x