Saturday, April 15, 2006

The true confessions of an internet nerd

I'm on the slippery slope. Broadband internet access is a curse. I'm spending far too much time messing about with this stuff. I've now worked out how to add album artwork to my required records page which makes it look better. I've also been pissing about on myspace and found a cool fridge magnet thing that people can play with. all fun.

been to the pub with a few of my mates this evening. most of them are married now. it's a bit scary. you get the 'left on the shelf' feeling. a bit like a kid surrounded by grown-ups. then you hear that one of these married 'grown-ups' has just had a fist fight with his wee brother for no reason at all and you feel a bit better.

anyway, here are some more pictures of records

http://www.hotfreelayouts.com/music.php

phunky

dr phunk on myspace!

No comments: