Thursday, April 27, 2006

where i'm at

just finished a late shift at work. at home on the sort of post-work come down. I've probably got a pretty busy day tommorrow and i think i'll have to work on the bank holiday monday too.
I have tickets to see low on tuesday which should be cool.

i've watched a couple of DVDs recently. king kong which was very long and difficult to concentrate on and the constant gardener which was better. listened to the new arctic monkeys single which ain't great. i've been listening to tv on the radio who are excellent. I've written more about them on my required records page where uou'll find a link to my myspace profile that features one of their songs.

I saw an interesting internet news story. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2148620,00.html Basically this is about a very rare genetic condition that turns muscle into bone. Pretty scary. I'm kinda interested in stuff like that. You wonder if this genetic condition could be responsible for legends of people being turned into stone and stuff like that. I found the link on Warren Ellis' s page (link to the right)

anyhow hang loose

phunk

No comments: