Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Do people actually come looking for this blog?

I've been looking at the stats function on blogger and I've noticed a few things. Some people actually seem to google 'drphunk opinion' and come to this blog. I know that one or two of my friends do read this page but I'm not sure how many other people would do that.

I think a lot of people just land on this page randomly, after a google search for a review of a film or a book. Some people probably end up here looking for music to download (and they will be sadly disappointed).

It's still satisfying on a personal basis to write this blog. It serves as a sort of online diary and it lets me know what I've thought of something at a specific time. I've been writing here for nearly 6 years now and I will probably continue to do it for as long as I can. I'm just glad that some other people look at it.

No comments: