Friday, November 18, 2005

The real spinal tap

This is really a post-script to my last post.

I just got back from the pub where I was chatting about rock documentaries like Dig! and I realised that I had not mentioned one of the funniest rock documentaries of all time - 'some kind of monster-a film about metallica'.

Many people would not watch this film cos it is about metallica. Many people hate metallica but you do not have to be a fan to enjoy this film. If you like Spinal Tap you will like this film. The band fight about songs, break up and then enter group therapy to save their career. Cameras follow them everywhere. Meet the drummers' comedy dad! Laugh at the spoilt excesses of multimillionaires! See the most extreme temper tantrums this side of elton john!

It is funny.

No comments: