Wednesday, March 08, 2006

beautiful day

In view of yesterdays negative rant I decided that I should write something a bit more positive today. Thankfully, I have had inspiration because it has been a really nice day.

Glasgow is a beautiful city and if the weather is good it is truly spectacular. As I sat on the bus home tonight even Royston looked like a painting in the bright sunlight. I was listening to some good music (there she goes, my beautiful world by Nick cave) on my iPod and it really made the moment. Life should always be like this.

Work was better today. I had interesting and varied things to do. I was working with different people so it was much more fun.

Some good concerts are coming up in Glasgow soon. I have tickets to see Bonny 'prince' billy and max romeo already. I will be buying tickets to see Low as soon as they are available. The line-up for this years typtych festival looks good. Sun-ra arkestra. Silver jews. Kool Keith.

mmmmmm.....rock bands

that's all for now

daphunk

3 comments:

zoe said...

glasgow is indeed beautiful. glad today's been good - like your choice of mp3s!
gigs: wanna come see the national supporting editors in may? the 28th may at the academy, to be precise? tickets are between thirteen and nineteen quid on ebay....
zoe x

drphunk said...

Hi,

Might go to editors. Not sure if I've heard their music. They may have supported franz ferdinand once but I'm not sure. Keen to see national. Not sure how much I would pay for a ticket on ebay (or trust ebay ticket touts) Have you got ticket already?

Not working that day so if you were up I would definitley meet you for bit to eat. Will email

funky

zoe said...

i saw editors (supported by we are scientists) early last year, and they were good.
their stuff's available to stream on
here
the ticket's arrived, and yep it's hologramtastic.